Dieter Koch, Managing Director of the WELKER GROUP is a MBA by the University of Mainz and Getulio Vargas School of Economics in Sao Paulo.
After some years of service for large German Chemical and Pharmaceutical Groups as controller, he joined WELKER. Besides of his functions in the operational management he takes special care of the Service Division.
If there is any problem that may need his personal attention, please do not hesitate and contact him under
Our Service Department is your partner
We provide service for approx. 2.100 WELKER Conditioning, Heat- Setting and Steaming machines delivered since 1941. We are able to supply spare parts and modernize the majority of the machines in the field.
Our technology service can also support machines not manufactured by us.
Please contact email@example.com indicating the type of machine used and the
present working conditions (type of cycle).
We will be pleased to help you!
- Maintenance Service - from a vacuum check up to complete service cycle.
- Maintenance Contracts - Planned support during the year preventing production shortfalls.
- Second hand WELKER machines support , moving and relocation of installed machines, start- up and training.
- Express trouble shooting - Immediate help at any time
- Modernization of machines - Make a new machine out of your old WELKER migrating into DOSITRON 18, change of valves and pumps and other upgrades.
- Assembly, installation and start- up of new machinery.
For your inquiries, please let us know
- the 4 -digit machine number, and
- the year of construction.
With these numbers we are able to identify any spare part of any WELKER machine delivered since 1941. This information can be taken from the nameplate on vessel body.